X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b visa expired and revoked

Hi,

I am posting this message to get clarification on my H1B status:

Got H1B Visa which got approved in 2010 and worked for one year in US. Returned to India due to personal reasons and never travelled again . USCIS REVOKED my H1B Application and in 2015 my Visa expired too. But i have used one year period of six years stay in US. Need clarification whether i need to apply for fresh H1B or exempted . If my candidature is exempted , shall i go ahead and find new employer for H1B transfer?

Much appreciated if some one suggest on this.

Thanks,
    Praveen

Originally posted by MUDDAP View Post
    Hi,

I am posting this message to get clarification on my H1B status:

Got H1B Visa which got approved in 2010 and worked for one year in US. Returned to India due to personal reasons and never travelled again . USCIS REVOKED my H1B Application and in 2015 my Visa expired too. But i have used one year period of six years stay in US. Need clarification whether i need to apply for fresh H1B or exempted . If my candidature is exempted , shall i go ahead and find new employer for H1B transfer?

Much appreciated if some one suggest on this.

Thanks,
    Praveen
    Since you haven't been granted H-1B status within the last six years, you are no longer eligible for the remainder of the six years from the 2010 H-1B petition. To get H-1B status, you'll need to apply under the annual cap again.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X