Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B 2019 CAP - How many already got receipts from USCIS ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B 2019 CAP - How many already got receipts from USCIS ?

Hi All,

Wanted to open this thread to discuss on this years H1B approval/denials.
    Please let me know if this a valid thread/ redirect me if already exists.
    Since this is my final attempt in OPT, I'm a little curious , if USCIS have already started sending packets back to attorneys..

Note: I have not received any info after filing

Thanks

no

Nope not yet, i am waiting to hear from my attorney too. Good luck!

Comment

I am also waiting to hear back anything, will be curious to know when anyone gets it

Comment

Originally posted by maha20.92 View Post
        Hi All,

Wanted to open this thread to discuss on this years H1B approval/denials.
        Please let me know if this a valid thread/ redirect me if already exists.
        Since this is my final attempt in OPT, I'm a little curious , if USCIS have already started sending packets back to attorneys..

Note: I have not received any info after filing

Thanks
        I can confirm that H-1B cap receipts are starting to trickle in. I saw five today.

Comment

Any updates on 2019 lottery results

Has anyone received the case numbers yet? Any idea on when to expect receipts if selected in lottery?

Comment

No

I am still waiting for the results too.
            Do you know if there is someone that already got an update?

Comment

yes, some of my friends' friends have got receipt numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by ilaaa View Post
                I am still waiting for the results too.
                Do you know if there is someone that already got an update?
                yes, some of my friends have got.

Comment

Is there a way to check using SEVP portal?

Comment

Originally posted by Ash1402 View Post
                    Call your university. They should be able to check your SEVIS portal and see if a receipt number has been generated.

Comment

I heard that Master Degree Holders are receiving recipts.Any updates for general pool? Did anyone received ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sphoorthi View Post
                        I heard that Master Degree Holders are receiving recipts.Any updates for general pool? Did anyone received ?
                        Do not they start sending the receipts at the same time for both?

Comment

Originally posted by Ash1402 View Post
                          Yes there is a way. Your univ needs to create an account I believe. Even then you will see a change in SEVP portal only if your OPT/STEM is expiring before the start date of H1B ie. if your OPT/STEM is expiring in July and your application has been picked in lottery you will see the SEVP portal update the authorized until date to September of the current year and that will change to 3 years once the H1B is approved. This is the info I got but I am not very sure either.

Comment

Originally posted by rinim View Post
                            Yes there is a way. Your univ needs to create an account I believe. Even then you will see a change in SEVP portal only if your OPT/STEM is expiring before the start date of H1B ie. if your OPT/STEM is expiring in July and your application has been picked in lottery you will see the SEVP portal update the authorized until date to September of the current year and that will change to 3 years once the H1B is approved. This is the info I got but I am not very sure either.
                            Yes, I did hear the same thing, which I'm not sure either. I got locked out of my account and it will take 10 business days for my univ to reset password. So, there is no way for me to check, also my opt doesn't expire before H1B start date. In either case, I can't check it now. Also, my company does it from HQ, so option blocked from there too.

Comment

Originally posted by uhgar View Post
                              Call your university. They should be able to check your SEVIS portal and see if a receipt number has been generated.
                              My university is saying that's not true. Are you sure that DSO's can check this?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X