H1B is approved but status showing Administrative Processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B is approved but status showing Administrative Processing

I attended the visa interview on 24th Apr in Mumbai, India, and our passports were taken by VO saying that you will receive it in 2-3 days. Now ceac website shows the status as Administrative Processing, what does this means?

In same boat since April 17,2018

Hi,

I am also in same boat. I went for H-1B stamping at Delhi Consulate on April 17,2018.
    The VO approved my visa at the counter itself but when i checked status on ceac.state.gov on April 22, it said 'Administrative Processing'.

The last status update date is also April 17,2018 - the day of interview :/

P.S : I am converting from F-1 to H-1 and came to Delhi for stamping.

Comment

Originally posted by Saurabh57 View Post
      I attended the visa interview on 24th Apr in Mumbai, India, and our passports were taken by VO saying that you will receive it in 2-3 days. Now ceac website shows the status as Administrative Processing, what does this means?
      It is a normal process. You can check your status with passport number on http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-passporttrack.asp.

Comment

Originally posted by Saurabh57 View Post
        Any updates ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X