Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are currently no appointments available. Please press the Back button and choos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am still facing the same issue. I have changed my browser and cleared catch as well. Still facing the same issue. Trying to book an appointment at the Mumbai location.

Comment

I was just clicking on various dates to see the number of appointments available. After few clicks website displayed 'You are approaching the maximum number of times you can view this page'. I logged out and tried after several hours. It allowed me to see the dates again. This time I was careful not to click on any dates but checking availability at various locations by selecting from drop down. After 2 min, it automatically took me to home page. Logged out, tried log back in and it was showing me the error attached. I tried Incognito mode using Chrome, same message. It's crazy. How can we decide to book in 2 min without even exploring various options we have? What if I run out of dates in 72 hours? We should be able to select the appointment date before payment and to book the appointment date, there should be a condition to pay. If they want to play with us like this, why should they take the payment upfront?

Comment

Hi, Iam trying from last few day to book appointment for chennai location, I have tried by changing browsers but still facing the same.

Please someone suggest me on this.

Comment

I am trying to get a L Visa appointment but facing a same issue from last 20 days, If anyone come up with a solution please post is here so that others can be benifited.

Comment

Hi anyone found any solution.... Please suggest

Comment

I am unable to find slots these three weeks. But my colleague found slot yesterday for August. He just paid n got slot yesterday. We r shocked and surprised to see why such things happen. Already we suffer due to this pandemic n this s like adding fuel to fire. Am looking for individual l1 visa slot, but seems blanket slots have opened. What visa u r in.

Comment

Did anyone find a resolution for this ? please let us know

Comment

Hi all ,

Trying to book a slot for L1 from last 1 month in chennai . still no look
                  keep getting
                  There are currently no appointments available. Please press the Back button and choose a new OFC appointment Date.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                    We have been trying to schedule visa interview in Hyderabad for the last 7days but no matter which date, time or location we choose, we always get following message: "There are currently no appointments available. Please press the Back button and choose a new OFC appointment Date."

We have called helpdesk everyday but they say we have to randomly check website every few hours. If we check more than 4-5times in a day then we start getting message stating "You are approaching the maximum number of times you may view this page. Please complete your transaction at this time." And to get rid of this error, we should not be trying for 24-72 hrs.

I can't find help from anyone. The embassy is helpless and says to keep trying back. And I haven't been able to find any help on this website or the internet regarding this issue.

I'm getting really anxious and stressed out from this.

Has anyone experienced this, and what should be done to overcome this situation. Please help.
                    Even im facing this issue since almost 4 months. I have been trying everyday but without much luck. Not sure what is the issue. Pathetic responses when we raise the concerns with the team they give standard replies. Has anyone found any luck in Bookings? Im from Mumbai

Comment

Anyone found a solution ?

Comment

I have the same problem. I am trying to book B1/B2 appointment for my parents. It displays the date and appointment time but once I select the date and hit continue, I get a message that there are no appointments available .Customer support is absolutely useful. I have no idea what can be done now. Should I create a new profile and try ?

Comment

Hi,
                          As per my knowledge, If you can not able to see the dates nor you could get the message saying there is no appointment available then you will need to wait for some more time. You will need to consider that, there is no appointments are available at present and it will be up soon. And you dont need to create another profile.
                          Thanks

Comment

i am also searching for chennai l1b but no appointments showing.

Comment

Hi Members,
                              Not only in Chennai. All the consulates in India, there is no appointment dates are available. As of today, I could see only OFC appointments available for Chennai( Available for Oct 2022 and only one date) New Delhi( earliest available dates are starting from March 2022) Other than these two locations, I dont find any dates for OFC.
                              Lets hope to get appointment dates in the Month of November.
                              Thanks

Comment

I am trying to get a Dropbox appointment for H1B visa from New Delhi. I have already made the payment but not able to find any available slot. This is the message i am getting: "There are currently no appointments available."

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X