Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife's H-4 Admin processing and mothers B-2 VISA

Hello,
    My wife got H-4 notice approved while she was at USA. Recently she traveled to our country. 4 days ago she face VISA interview to get H-4 stamp on her passport. She got ADMIN PROCESSING (AP). The consular kept her passport and H-4 approval notice, but did not gave her any slip or receipt. I am also on the process of applying for my mothers B-2 VISA. If my mothers B-2 VISA is approved, she will stay with us at USA for 2 months. Please also note that my Wife's address at USA and my mothers address during her stay at USA are same.
    Now my question: If I apply for my mother's B-2 VISA, while my wife's H-4 is at admin processing, could that jeopardize my wife's H-4 approval chance? or there are no conflict between H-4 and B-2?
    I really look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
    Saad

Originally posted by saad.me05 View Post
    Hello,
    My wife got H-4 notice approved while she was at USA. Recently she traveled to our country. 4 days ago she face VISA interview to get H-4 stamp on her passport. She got ADMIN PROCESSING (AP). The consular kept her passport and H-4 approval notice, but did not gave her any slip or receipt. I am also on the process of applying for my mothers B-2 VISA. If my mothers B-2 VISA is approved, she will stay with us at USA for 2 months. Please also note that my Wife's address at USA and my mothers address during her stay at USA are same.
    Now my question: If I apply for my mother's B-2 VISA, while my wife's H-4 is at admin processing, could that jeopardize my wife's H-4 approval chance? or there are no conflict between H-4 and B-2?
    I really look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
    Saad
    Two separate cases. One has no bearing on the other.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X