Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Extension receipt date after I-94 expir

Hello,

My H1 visa was due for an extension this year and my employer filed my h1 extension in time in Normal process, however the receipt date given by USCIS was 2 days after my I-94 expiry date. (My I-94 expired on 22-May and USCIS receipt date is 24)
    As per FEDEX tracking number, The all documents delivered to USCI on 21 May.
    Now I have doubt the filling was not done in time due to work load.

Can someone please help me In my following concerns .
    1. In this situation is it possible to get RFE ?
    2.If I got RFE then which documentary evidence that I need to provide to support my in-time filling other than FEDEX delivered date.
    3. Now I am in out of status
    4. If yes, To avoid long time out of status is it need to upgrade normal process to premium process.

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by uk2207 View Post
    Hello,

My H1 visa was due for an extension this year and my employer filed my h1 extension in time in Normal process, however the receipt date given by USCIS was 2 days after my I-94 expiry date. (My I-94 expired on 22-May and USCIS receipt date is 24)
    As per FEDEX tracking number, The all documents delivered to USCI on 21 May.
    Now I have doubt the filling was not done in time due to work load.

Can someone please help me In my following concerns .
    1. In this situation is it possible to get RFE ?
    2.If I got RFE then which documentary evidence that I need to provide to support my in-time filling other than FEDEX delivered date.
    3. Now I am in out of status
    4. If yes, To avoid long time out of status is it need to upgrade normal process to premium process.

Thanks in advance
    What was the "received date"? (Not the "receipt date")

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X