MS Computer Science in Aspen University, CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS Computer Science in Aspen University, CO

Hi friends, I have masters in chemistry working as systems administrator. My recent H1 transfer got denied because of background. I want to do MS in IT from Aspen university. Does anyone have any experience with that university or any other university offering complete online degree. I am worried because it is not showing up in SEVP list (https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/school-search). This university is not regionally accredited but nationally by DCAE. I am looking for an accredited program with low tuition as I have to pay myself. Thanks much for any info.

You should be worried about a private school that isn't regionally accredited nor accepted by SEVP

Comment

Best Advise

Please go back to from where you came. Compete to do your MS from a good University, join a company and come back on L visa and get your GC in least amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by maali View Post
        Please go back to from where you came. Compete to do your MS from a good University, join a company and come back on L visa and get your GC in least amount of time.
        well that comment wasn't rude or anything. if he/she wants to attend school here and is willing to get the visa to do so let em do it no need to be mean towards other members of this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by venkat8 View Post
        Hi friends, I have masters in chemistry working as systems administrator. My recent H1 transfer got denied because of background. I want to do MS in IT from Aspen university. Does anyone have any experience with that university or any other university offering complete online degree. I am worried because it is not showing up in SEVP list (https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/school-search). This university is not regionally accredited but nationally by DCAE. I am looking for an accredited program with low tuition as I have to pay myself. Thanks much for any info.
        Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
        You should be worried about a private school that isn't regionally accredited nor accepted by SEVP

Inadmissible is correct. if that's what you're wanting to do that, you need to find a SEVP and regionally accredited school that offers said degree. better safe than sorry and you wouldn't want to loose status because of enrolling in an incompatible school.
        This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X