Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B petition revoked by company after approval but received H1B petition softcopy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B petition revoked by company after approval but received H1B petition softcopy

Please suggest me on my below case ,

Background of my case :

I worked in US with L1 Visa from Aug 2015 to July 2017 (2 years), My company has applied for H1B visa in 2017 and got approved ,
    But due to project requirement i have to travel back (to same company) to India on July 2017 without getting hard copy of
    my H1B petition (received only soft copies of H1 and H4 approved petitions)

Immediately after i join in India ,My company updated me that they will cancel/revoke my H1B petition due to project issues
    and they didn't send me hard copy of the approved petition due to this i haven't got my VISA stamped, Currently am working with
    same company in India.

When i check the online status of my petition , it is showing "Revocation Notice Was Sent"

My questions are :

Can i transfer H1B approved petition to different employer in US even after the petition revoked by my current employer?
    Am i eligible for CAP exempt as am part of CAP count in 2017 quota ?
    what are the possible ways i have for working in US ?
    Last edited by kanteshwar; 06-16-2018, 01:30 AM.

H1B petition revoked after approval - pls respond

Background of my case :

I worked in US with L1 Visa from Aug 2015 to July 2017 (2 years), My company has applied for H1B visa in 2017 and got approved ,
    But due to project requirement i have to travel back (to same company) to India on July 2017 without getting hard copy of
    my H1B petition (received only soft copies of H1 and H4 approved petitions)

Immediately after i join in India ,My company updated me that they will cancel/revoke my H1B petition due to project issues
    and they didn't send me hard copy of the approved petition due to this i haven't got my VISA stamped, Currently am working with
    same company in India.

When i check the online status of my petition , it is showing "Revocation Notice Was Sent"

My questions are :

Can i transfer H1B approved petition to different employer in US even after the petition revoked by my current employer?
    Am i eligible for CAP exempt as am part of CAP count in 2017 quota ?
    what are the possible ways i have for working in US ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X