• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mihirapatra
    replied
    Originally posted by mihirapatra View Post
    Hello All,

I have below question. Appreciate your response on this based on your knowledge and expertise.

1) I am in H1B VISA and currently in US. My VISA Expired however My I-94 is valid until 1st week of March 2019. There is a chance of getting extension until End of June 2019 (Based on Re-capture) and that would be end of 6th year in H1B. Is it okay to travel India in November 2018 for VISA stamping based on current petition approved?

2) How long the Labor processing take at current situation? Is H1B Extn can be applied based on Labor pending and if so how long we can expect an H1B extn will be approved.

Thanks,
    Appreciate your answer on this!!

Leave a comment:

• mihirapatra
    started a topic Few Questions on H1B and Labor

Few Questions on H1B and Labor

Hello All,

I have below question. Appreciate your response on this based on your knowledge and expertise.

1) I am in H1B VISA and currently in US. My VISA Expired however My I-94 is valid until 1st week of March 2019. There is a chance of getting extension until End of June 2019 (Based on Re-capture) and that would be end of 6th year in H1B. Is it okay to travel India in November 2018 for VISA stamping based on current petition approved?

2) How long the Labor processing take at current situation? Is H1B Extn can be applied based on Labor pending and if so how long we can expect an H1B extn will be approved.

Thanks,

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X