Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biometric Appointment for child

Hi,

Please share your experience with biometric appointment for children.

When a child older than 14, he needs to go for biometric appointment to give fingerprint.

I managed to get dropbox confirmation for all including child over 14yrs. But when I went to drop the docs, I was advised that my son was not eligible for dropbox option.

In order to schedule appointment for a child, you need to remove them from your online account and then create a new profile for him. Then only you can schedule an appointment for him

yes, that is correct kids older than 14 can't do dropbox (if they haven't done figerprinting earlier).
    And yes remove them from your profile and then create a separate account for them.
    you need to carry "all" previous I797 copies for them, don't forget to take it with you.

-aveer

Comment

Originally posted by vvasanth View Post
      Hi,

Please share your experience with biometric appointment for children.

When a child older than 14, he needs to go for biometric appointment to give fingerprint.

I managed to get dropbox confirmation for all including child over 14yrs. But when I went to drop the docs, I was advised that my son was not eligible for dropbox option.

In order to schedule appointment for a child, you need to remove them from your online account and then create a new profile for him. Then only you can schedule an appointment for him
      Hi Vasanth,
      i have similar situation. Myself and my wife are eligible for drop box and my kid 14+ not eligible for drop box.
      how did you and your kid get Visas ? you went drop box and your kid went in person interview?
      how did you remove them from your online account? i don't see an option to remove.

Appreciate your response.
      Thanks,
      Prasad

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X