H1 cap reached Options??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 cap reached Options??!

The H1 cap has reached May 26th for FY2006, is it true more applications can be accepted starting october 1, 2006 to exhaust the unused Singapore - Chile treaty visas, from last year.

Its been used

They have already used that quota.
    I am in the same situation, my application for H1 was reached on May 30th to USCIS and wasn't accepted. We cant apply b4 April 2007. I dont know what you have in mind, but its really messy situation for me.

Read this:
    "There will not be any more regular cap numbers available for FY2007 from unused Chile / Singapore H1B1 numbers. A portion of the regular H-1 cap numbers is allocated for Chile and Singapore nationals under trade agreements. Any unused Chile / Singapore numbers are to be used within the first 45 days of the next fiscal year. According to the June 1st cap announcement, the USCIS already added the unused FY2006 H1B1 numbers into those available for FY2007, based upon projections. The USCIS indicated that that this brought the actual cap numbers generally available under the regular cap for FY2007 to 64,300"....It's from a trusted site.
    Last edited by tihor; 06-07-2006, 04:23 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X