Got Visa Stamped after 221(g)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Visa Stamped after 221(g)

Thanks a lot to immihelp for providing this forum from which I got a lot of help and valuable information for preparing for the interview

I got my visa stamped in my 2nd attempt. I received all the documents as per the query from my employer. I took them and arranged in the format suggested by my employer.

My suggestion is to present the documents in the proper sequence.

If any questions, I am ready to help, I will be checking this forum almost everyday. I will reply back as early as possible.

Thanks
    Satish06

what is the Query you got from 221(g)

Comment

Query checked on 221(g) form

1. Complete itinerary of services or engagements specifing the dates of each service or engagement, the names and addresses of agent, the names and addresses of the actual employers, and the names and addresses of the establishment, venues, or locations where the services will be performed.

2. Copy of contract with XYZ client. (Hand written by the VO on the 221(g) form)

Comment

urgent query

hi,

Could you advice me on how you responded with for the queries since i've been ticked the same two queries in my 221(G)..

It would be nice if yuou can help..

Thanking you in advance..

[email protected]

Originally posted by satish06
        1. Complete itinerary of services or engagements specifing the dates of each service or engagement, the names and addresses of agent, the names and addresses of the actual employers, and the names and addresses of the establishment, venues, or locations where the services will be performed.

2. Copy of contract with XYZ client. (Hand written by the VO on the 221(g) form)

Comment

Hi Satish

Hi satish

Is it mandatory to provide the end client letter , project description and what is a in-house project means ?

i would appreciate your answers

kind regards

anil

Comment

Hi Anil,

It is mandatory to provide the end client letter , project description. In-house project is a project which you will be working at your employer office, for which you need to get a letter from your employer with start date of project. If In-house project is a Product, Market analysis on a employer letter head.

Best of luck,
            Satish

Comment

Hey satish,
              can you tell, which consulate you interviewed.
              also, you mentioned about documents and order of them... can you please tell me what all you took and in what order...
              also, would appreicate if you can tell what you were asked in the interview and what were your responses...

thanks a bunch in advance...

Comment

Satish i need some info please

Actually I got H1B approval in October 2005 and initially i booked the slot in Jan but later on i postponed to August.

Does embassy officer will question me regarding why there is long period of gap between H1B approval and interview date.

In case if officer raises what do you suggest that i have to answer.

I will be awaiting for your reply and Many thanks for your continous support

Vinod
                [email protected]

Comment

I don't think they will ask any question

Hi Vinod,
                  I don't think they will ask any question regarding the gap between H1B approval and interview date. If they ask such a question you can always give a valid answer saying that the company which are working presently did not relieve you from the project. Or prepare some answer for this question and attent the consulate.

Thanks
                  Satish

Comment

Originally posted by cminusa
                    Hey satish,
                    can you tell, which consulate you interviewed.
                    also, you mentioned about documents and order of them... can you please tell me what all you took and in what order...
                    also, would appreicate if you can tell what you were asked in the interview and what were your responses...

thanks a bunch in advance...
                    Hi cminusa,

I attended the consulate at Chennai. Let me know if you need the order of docs if you are attending for the 1st time or whether you already attended and you got 221(g) form. About the questions please check out my other thread in which I have posted all the questions with the answers.
                    Thanks
                    Satish

Comment

thanks..

Hi Satish,
                      I will be attending interview at Mumbai consulate in dec. I def need the order and docs needed. would appreciate if you could pass them over. Also, is there any specific things to note during interview at mumbai consulate. appreicate your help and concern in this matter.

ciao...

Comment

Hello Satish,

"My suggestion is to present the documents in the proper sequence"

Can you please tell me the sequence,

by which order do we need to submit the documents?

cheers

Comment

Satish,

can you please provide me the format of this doc, which u got from your employer, hope u ll help me.

Cheers

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X