Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 221(g) Query

**** **PLEASE HELP ME **** **
    My wife went for H4 visa stamping to Chennai consulate they raised a 221g query. VO has asked for my bank statement from time I came to US.

I came to US in May last year on B1 visa and then converted to H1B in US. During the 6 month period ( on B1) my employer was paying me per-dime expense by personal checks. Which is part of my bank statement, Now I am confused sharing my bank statement from beginning should not create more complication for H4 visa.

Please advise how should I respond to this query?

Edit/Delete Message

Originally posted by samy_boy
    My wife went for H4 visa stamping to Chennai consulate they raised a 221g query. VO has asked for my bank statement from time I came to US.

I came to US in May last year on B1 visa and then converted to H1B in US. During the 6 month period ( on B1) my employer was paying me per-dime expense by personal checks. Which is part of my bank statement, Now I am confused sharing my bank statement from beginning should not create more complication for H4 visa.

Please advise how should I respond to this query?

Edit/Delete Message
    I guess you dont need show bank statements more than 6 months old. As long as you have your salary deposits on your bank statements for the time on your H1, you should be fibe. Try to highlight salary deposits if possible. Hope it helps!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X