H4 expired ..can I travel in USA.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 expired ..can I travel in USA.?

My H4 expired on aug 31 2018. My husband H1 transfer is in RFE status and his company will reply to RFE on sep 18th 2018. As of now I do not have a proper status(?) and I am worried if I can travel within USA..?

As my ID got expired and passport does not have a valid visa (expired on aug 31st 2018).

Is it fine to keep the USCIS receipt of my husband and travel..? He got a job in New york and I need to move there this month.

thank you
    Lakshmi

Originally posted by ram0129 View Post
    My H4 expired on aug 31 2018. My husband H1 transfer is in RFE status and his company will reply to RFE on sep 18th 2018. As of now I do not have a proper status(?) and I am worried if I can travel within USA..?

As my ID got expired and passport does not have a valid visa (expired on aug 31st 2018).

Is it fine to keep the USCIS receipt of my husband and travel..? He got a job in New york and I need to move there this month.

thank you
    Lakshmi
    Your H4 visa expired? or your H4 status (as given on your I-94) expired? If your status expired, did you apply for Extension of Status before your status expired? Your husband's extension of status and your extension of status are separate.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X