H1B - Joining a new firm based on receipt notice of H1B visa transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B - Joining a new firm based on receipt notice of H1B visa transfer

I am currently have H1B visa valid till Dec 31, 2020 (no denials until now). I got an offer from a new firm and I like the opportunity. The new firm would like me to join soon, preferably as soon as I get the receipt notice from USCIS (keeping in mind the suspension of premium processing and the unduly long wait times in regular processing). I wanted to know:

1. What are the chances of getting a denial once I get the receipt notice from USCIS? Assuming my H1B visa transfer gets denied, will that affect my future petitions in any way?

2. What time will it take to complete the H1B transfer process?

3. In the (unlikely) event of a denial, the new firm is willing to transfer me to India and re-apply for a visa transfer. What are the chances of getting a transfer approved when re-apply, considering it has been denied once? For how long can I keep applying for H1B transfer?

4. Are there any other items I can keep in mind to ensure that the attorneys with the new firm have made a thoroughly exhaustive application to ensure the chances of rejection are lower? Is it wise to connect with other immigration attorneys to get my application checked?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X