X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Transfer

HI,

I have a quick Question.

I am planning to transfer my H1B from Company A to Company B. If for some reason my transfer petition gets denied then can I continue to work for Company A or will I lose my H1B all together?

Thanks.

As long as you are still employed with company A, earning a salary, and not out of status in any way, you are completely fine working for company A. You can have multiple companies file petitions for you.

Comment

Originally posted by 221green View Post
      As long as you are still employed with company A, earning a salary, and not out of status in any way, you are completely fine working for company A. You can have multiple companies file petitions for you.
      Thanks for your reply.

I am in a bit of dilemma whether to take the new opportunity or not. I don't want to talk to my employer about the transfer or the new opportunity. I just want to apply for transfer and if it's approved then give 2 weeks notice to my employer and be done with it else continue with my existing work.

I saw couple of cases where the existing H1/I94 is cancelled as well if the transfer petition does not go thru.

Are you confident about the info you provided?

I hope you are really sure about what you said..

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X