Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expedite request for I-129/H1b (CAP based petition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expedite request for I-129/H1b (CAP based petition)

Hi Everyone.

I am on CAP GAP OPT ending on September 30th 2018. My H1b petition was selected in lottery in April 2018. Below is status and timeline.

April 12th: Petition was received

June 20th: RFE was sent by USCIS

August 15th: RFE supporting documents was received by USCIS

No updates in the case yet. Then i reached out to congressmen for help with expedite as my company attorney was not positive about placing expedite request.

September 19th: Reached out to local congressmen's office for help, with supporting documents from company.

September 20th: (USCIS website) your request to have your case expedited, referral , was assigned to an officer for response.

September 21st: (USCIS website) sent a response to your request to have your case expedited

September 21st: (USCIS website) request to have your case expedited, was completed.

When i spoke to my company attorney about the above case status in USCIS website , they told me that USCIS might not have accepted expedite request.

I tried searching in forums, and people have written that after they saw these messages in USCIS website, there case was approved sooner. Can anyone please help me with their experience on these status messages, as i have one week left on my CAP GAP opt. If i don't receive approval letter, i will be unemployed.

thanks a lot in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X