Urgent clarification required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent clarification required

During April 2018 - I got a new job through a new employer, so transferred my Work Permit (H1b) on Premium and got my H1b approved till April 2021.

With a high belief that the new project will be a long term i left my previous employer. But seems like it is not the case. So I am planning to go back to my previous employer. My previous employer process GC also, where in my I-140 got approved during May 2017. My employer have also initiated GC Processing, they have filed PWD during last month.

Considering the current Administration Policies, is it advisable to go back to the previous employer or stick with the current employer and look out for different project. Please let me know

Originally posted by maddyind View Post
    During April 2018 - I got a new job through a new employer, so transferred my Work Permit (H1b) on Premium and got my H1b approved till April 2021.

With a high belief that the new project will be a long term i left my previous employer. But seems like it is not the case. So I am planning to go back to my previous employer. My previous employer process GC also, where in my I-140 got approved during May 2017. My employer have also initiated GC Processing, they have filed PWD during last month.

Considering the current Administration Policies, is it advisable to go back to the previous employer or stick with the current employer and look out for different project. Please let me know
    As per current situation, switching multiple companies is NOT at all a good idea.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X