Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS 160 has expired after scheduling the visa appointment

Hi All,

My DS160 has expired after scheduling the visa appointment. I do not have confirmation of the DS 160 form that I used to schedule appointment. I have submitted new DS 160 form now but it is not tied to the visa appointment that I have scheduled. Please let me know if anyone ran into this situation. Is it okay to appear for visa interview with the new DS 160 form? Any suggestions.

Thanks.

Hi All,

I wanted to close this loop with the below update. I spoke to the support person (*** 703 249 4643) and she gave me below options:

I can either cancel the current appointment and schedule a new appointment with the correct DS160 form.
    OR
    I can take the new DS160 form and explain it to the visa counselor and they might be okay with it.

I gave it a thought and took the first option. I cancelled my current appointment at 1:40 AM, updated DS160 form related information in my account and later I was looking for the same appointment with same date and time and am glad I saw it open around 9:30 AM. Now I scheduled my visa interview for the same date and time with correct info.

Good luck everyone..!

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X