Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B refiing after denial

Hello Everyone,

My H1b extension + amendment was filed and got an RFE for specialty occupation (Software Developer). After RFE response was sent, the petition was denied. By that time my I-94 was expired and I am currently in India.
    My employer is planning to refile since the client wants me to join back quickly. Currently premium processing is suspended but is available at NSC for ?Continuation of previously approved employment without change with the same employer?.
    Employer wants to refile with a different position and wage level with request for councillor processing with the same vendor and client. Since premium processing is not available for amendment, they want to file it as extension only. I have some questions regarding this filing:

1.Will NSC accept this application?
    2.Since I am in India now, is amendment required?
    3.What are the chances of getting an approval if the application is accepted?

Thank you.

Alternative

I'm not sure on the chances of approval for this one. If it doesn't work out, there are firms who can get you and your family a visa in Canada..and they let you work remote from their offices for your current employer/fly down to the US etc. (MobSquad, ShieldGeo, Global Skills Hub).

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X