Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i get h1b visa stamp in my canadian passport as i am getting canadian citizenship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newacct
    replied
    Originally posted by ShivramV View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I have h1b stamped on my Indian passport but i have no job so haven't enter USA with my h1b visa yet. In the meantime i am going to get my Canadian citizenship next month. I know i can work in TN with canadian Citizenship but i want to retain my h1b.

1. Should i have to go for H1b visa stamping on canadian passport with the approval?.

2. Is there any transfer possible from Indian passport to Canadian Passport?

Please help how i can have h1b visa on my canadian passport

Thanks in Advance
    Dhivya
    No. You don't need a visa to travel to the US on your Canadian passport. Simply present your H1b petition approval at the port of entry to be admitted into H1b status.

Leave a comment:

• Can i get h1b visa stamp in my canadian passport as i am getting canadian citizenship

Hello Everyone,

I have h1b stamped on my Indian passport but i have no job so haven't enter USA with my h1b visa yet. In the meantime i am going to get my Canadian citizenship next month. I know i can work in TN with canadian Citizenship but i want to retain my h1b.

1. Should i have to go for H1b visa stamping on canadian passport with the approval?.

2. Is there any transfer possible from Indian passport to Canadian Passport?

Please help how i can have h1b visa on my canadian passport

Thanks in Advance
    Dhivya

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X