Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i get h1b visa stamp in my canadian passport as i am getting canadian citizenship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i get h1b visa stamp in my canadian passport as i am getting canadian citizenship

Hello Everyone,

I have h1b stamped on my Indian passport but i have no job so haven't enter USA with my h1b visa yet. In the meantime i am going to get my Canadian citizenship next month. I know i can work in TN with canadian Citizenship but i want to retain my h1b.

1. Should i have to go for H1b visa stamping on canadian passport with the approval?.

2. Is there any transfer possible from Indian passport to Canadian Passport?

Please help how i can have h1b visa on my canadian passport

Thanks in Advance
    Dhivya

Originally posted by ShivramV View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I have h1b stamped on my Indian passport but i have no job so haven't enter USA with my h1b visa yet. In the meantime i am going to get my Canadian citizenship next month. I know i can work in TN with canadian Citizenship but i want to retain my h1b.

1. Should i have to go for H1b visa stamping on canadian passport with the approval?.

2. Is there any transfer possible from Indian passport to Canadian Passport?

Please help how i can have h1b visa on my canadian passport

Thanks in Advance
    Dhivya
    No. You don't need a visa to travel to the US on your Canadian passport. Simply present your H1b petition approval at the port of entry to be admitted into H1b status.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X