Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer Denied - Impact of stamping

Hello All,

I am currently working for XYZ Company which has approved I797 till Jan 2020.
    Few months back I had offer from ABC Company for which the H1B Trf from XYZ to ABC got denied.
    Since there is no impact on my current XYZ Company because of denial, I am still working my XYZ Company.

Now - I have to go to India and would need Visa Stamping (with XYZ Company) for approved I797 till Jan 2020

Q1) Due to denial will it impact my stamping with XYZ company for which I have approved petition till Jan 2020
    Q2) In DS 160 the Question is [Has your US visa ever been cancelled or revoked]. I have mentioned "NO" since it was trf petition which got denied not Visa. Is my answer correct?

Please respond. Need help.

Originally posted by SachinTh View Post
    Hello All,

I am currently working for XYZ Company which has approved I797 till Jan 2020.
    Few months back I had offer from ABC Company for which the H1B Trf from XYZ to ABC got denied.
    Since there is no impact on my current XYZ Company because of denial, I am still working my XYZ Company.

Now - I have to go to India and would need Visa Stamping (with XYZ Company) for approved I797 till Jan 2020

Q1) Due to denial will it impact my stamping with XYZ company for which I have approved petition till Jan 2020
    Q2) In DS 160 the Question is [Has your US visa ever been cancelled or revoked]. I have mentioned "NO" since it was trf petition which got denied not Visa. Is my answer correct?

Please respond. Need help.
    My case also same. Did you go stamping ? What happened ?

Comment

Did you go to stamping ?

Hi,

My case also same. Could you share your experience ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X