X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dec 5th Visa appointment reschedule process

Hello

I am facing same issue here at Hyd
    Anyone able to get Dec slot for the cancelled visa appointments of Dec 5th?
    I have raised 3 tickets with traveldocs but still not able to schedule Visa appointment.My 3rd ticket is still in open state and i am eagerly waiting to hear from them.
    At first it was taking to OFC page but this was corrected and now we see continue tab at top
    There is no reschedule tab as we used to see for confirmed applicants in case they want to reschedule.
    When we click continue tab we are getting Visa appointment page but the earliest date avail is Jan 22nd
    I am of the opinion we should get preference as they mentioned clearly on website that additional openings were added
    Please update if anyone have latest news/inputs
    Today again consulate is closed in Hyd due to elections and all appointments of Dec 7th moved to Dec9th
    Same should have been done for Dec5th applicants

Thanks

Comment

Hi, even I am facing the same issue. I completed Biometric on 4th and my consular appointment at Chennai on 5th was cancelled asking to reschedule. But when I try rescheduling I see both VAC and Consulate appointment. Tried calling customer support and they asked me to wait for 24 hours. It’s been 2 days i have been trying to get this resolved.

Has anyone been able to see just the consulate appointment? If so, can you please tell me how you got it resolved.

Comment

When I contacted the customer care on 5th they said reschedule option should be available by 6th, but even now it is not available. When I contacted them today, they asked me to wait till evening or tomorrow afternoon. Totally unprofessional.

Comment

Some slots opened up in Chennai now. I was able to schedule my consular appointment on 10th December.

Originally posted by gsachinkumar View Post
          Hi, even I am facing the same issue. I completed Biometric on 4th and my consular appointment at Chennai on 5th was cancelled asking to reschedule. But when I try rescheduling I see both VAC and Consulate appointment. Tried calling customer support and they asked me to wait for 24 hours. It’s been 2 days i have been trying to get this resolved.

Has anyone been able to see just the consulate appointment? If so, can you please tell me how you got it resolved.

Comment

reschedules

Since I wasnt able to book any slots for December, I kept checking for Jan, it went from 14th to 17th to 22 Jan (Hyderabad) in matter of hours and I panicked and booked for 22th.

Around an hour back, I went ahead and got it rescheduled for 10th Jan, surprisingly around 50+ slots opened for a short while for that day.

Looks like they intentionally block dates.

Comment

Thanks! I was able to see only consulate appointment and booked it for Dec 10 Chennai Consulate.

Comment

Did the reschedule option appear for any of you guys ? I still dont see it and he customer service is unhelpful. I have been waiting since 3 days to schedule it.

Comment

Originally posted by vishaln11 View Post
                  Hi,

I am in a similar situation. I had my OFC appointment with the Hyderabad VAC center on December 4th and my interview appointment was scheduled for December 5th. The customer support representatives weren't helpful at all and weren't providing any indication on when the new appointment dates would open. The earliest appointment available is being shown as January 14th now. Any ideas if new dates would open up in December at all? Please share any updates regarding this on this thread.

Thanks,
                  Vishal

Were you able to see any new slots open ? Or have the reschedule option available?

Comment

Dec5th reschedule

Originally posted by awaiting_visa View Post
                    Did the reschedule option appear for any of you guys ? I still dont see it and he customer service is unhelpful. I have been waiting since 3 days to schedule it.
                    No.I am not seeing reschedule tab
                    Still waiting to hear from ustraveldocs
                    Seeing only continue tab at top and when you click that taking to OFC page which we have already completed (shows earliest avail appointment Jan 17th)
                    If anyone else able to reschedule Dec5th cancelled appointments in Dec dates please update this thread

Comment

reschedule Dec 5th visa interview

Originally posted by awaiting_visa View Post
                      Were you able to see any new slots open ? Or have the reschedule option available?
                      Got reply to my ticket saying no show updated and to schedule visa appointment
                      Also visited Hyd VAC today
                      They are not giving any preference to Dec 5th cancelled applicants
                      Just need to book new appnt as first time applicant
                      Once you confirm the avail date we are seeing reschedule option
                      May be you have to keep checking and reschedule if slots are available
                      I got Jan 18th slot
                      One month wait period from Nov5th to Dec 5th lost and and another one month waiting for next interview date
                      I asked them if Dec 7th applicants are given Dec 9th why same not done for Dec 5th
                      They are unable to help and just saying call help desk and first come first will be served

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X