Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B approved at the interview without 221g and then 221g email 2 hours after intervie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B approved at the interview without 221g and then 221g email 2 hours after intervie

I gave my H1B visa interview on 15th November 2018 in Guadalajara, Mexico. At the interview, I was told that my visa is approved and I will get my passport within a week. Later when I came home, got an email from [email protected] saying Administrative processing and asking for 22 questions. I answered all the answers to questions and replied them. Since then my status is Administrative processing. I didn't get any 221g slip during the interview. Does anyone going through same issue?

Have you received passport ?

Comment

Have you received any updates ?

Comment

I am in the same situation. I went to Mumbai consulate and told visa approved during interview. Later given 221(g) via email and asked multiple questions.
        I answered and replied to email. Since then no response.
        Please share if you have received any response.
        Aarav27

Comment

Same situation, the VO at Guadalajara told me she intends on approving my application, but they need to send further questions in an email? I answered these questions immediately, but have not heard anything back and my status has not changed. She told me it should take around 1 week but researching and seeing other people say they had to wait weeks and even months is worrying me!

How long did you have to wait before you got your visa?

Comment

Same situation. Did anyone of you guys receive an update on your cases? How long did it take for you to receive your passport? Please respond here.

Comment

Hi Prats212,
              Did you get your passport? how long did it take?
              Thanks in advance.

Comment

Have all of you gotten your visa stamp?, can you share the timelines?

Comment

Originally posted by dannyogdendesign View Post
                  Same situation, the VO at Guadalajara told me she intends on approving my application, but they need to send further questions in an email? I answered these questions immediately, but have not heard anything back and my status has not changed. She told me it should take around 1 week but researching and seeing other people say they had to wait weeks and even months is worrying me!

How long did you have to wait before you got your visa?
                  I had the same situation last week, did you get your visa? How long you had to wait?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X