Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1-B approved, work experiences for stamping,Very Urgent !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B approved, work experiences for stamping,Very Urgent !!!!

Hello everybody,

My H1-B got approved in last month.

I am staying in Bahrain on Housewife Visa last 18 months.
    So I am not working here. I worked in India for 3 years in software field. With that can I get Visa? Otherwise am I need to show some experience for stamping? I took appointment for Visa next week plz help me its very urgent

I am extremely worried about it.

chaitadavuluri
    Last edited by chaitadavuluri; 06-20-2006, 01:28 PM.

Hi,

First of all I dont think that anybody would advice you to take any **** documents for the visa interview. The consular officers have become quite stringent and they can actually differentiate **** from real with a few questions to you and a phone call to the place you intend to quote that you worked at.

In my view, I think you would be more confident at the interview if you have nothing to hide. And I dont think that not working in the last 18 months is something wrong. You could just tell them that you had taken a break from work confidently. Ofcourse they will ask you what you do now as one of their questions. Think of a good answer for that and you will easily sail through. Good luck.

Comment

thanq New

thanq my friend,

But I am bit scared about India(chennai) stamping. So I feel to finish it of here( Bahrain) itself.That to I am doing help for one of my housband's project.I thought to put that as a work experience. But with ur suggestion I felt a bit relief. Once again thanq.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X