Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b transfer

Hello,

I have H1b stamped on the passport which is valid till 2008. This is thro a consulting company .. say A

I have changed the employer and now I am working for company B. I have received notice of action from B as well.

If I intend to make a trip to India, will there be any problem while returning to the US ?

Is there any chance of denial of entry at the port of entry just because i do not have stamped visa on the passport for company B ?

Hello everyone.. need your advice.

Comment

No you can travel with your old visa.Just carry the new petition I797 at the port of entry so that you get the I-94 which is the expiry date of the new petition

Comment

Visit relative while on H1B

Can I visit my relatives at different place than H1B sponser place before joining client

Comment

yes

Comment

Yes, you can travel outside US with H1 visa stamp for different employer. Just when you enter US you just have to show your new petition to POE officer with a valid visa stamp in your passport.

H1 transfer is just a petition, not a VISA.

rvmarathe- YES, you can visit different places than H1B sponser place before joining client, even you can go to MOON, if you want !!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X