X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Extension Stamping

Hi All,

I have a question on H4 visa stamping:

My H1 797 petition approved till Sept-2020.
    My wife H4 visa expired in Aug-2018, based my approval receipt i filed for H4 extension in June-2018. It is still in process (Vermont Center).

Now my wife traveled to India last month(Nov).
    Can she go for visa stamping (or drop box option) in india with my approved petition while here H4 extension petition is in process?

Thanks for your inputs.

Venkat.

Originally posted by nani0257 View Post
    Hi All,

I have a question on H4 visa stamping:

My H1 797 petition approved till Sept-2020.
    My wife H4 visa expired in Aug-2018, based my approval receipt i filed for H4 extension in June-2018. It is still in process (Vermont Center).

Now my wife traveled to India last month(Nov).
    Can she go for visa stamping (or drop box option) in india with my approved petition while here H4 extension petition is in process?

Thanks for your inputs.

Venkat.
    Yes. Once she left the country, she had no status to "extend", and hence the extension petition is automatically null and void.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by scientist2016 View Post
      Yes. Once she left the country, she had no status to "extend", and hence the extension petition is automatically null and void.
      Thanks for your reply. So, can she go for drop box option? If so, what documents she needs. Can anyone please tell me the list of documents to be submitted for dropbox option.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X