Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murali and other seniors pl. help reg 221g

Sir,
    I went first time on May 15th for H1b, but the interview was not good. immediately they have give 221g asked me to come again between 10-12 on any Tues-Thursday.

I went for the II time Interview on June 15th, the interview went smoothly for 30 minutes the VO has checked all the docs and certificates.
    He asked to show the offer letter and all the client docs, I have shown to them. He then went inside to croos check asked me to sit for a while.

After 2 hrs he called me and an told my application required further "Administrative process".We will intimate you as soon as it completes.
    He has taken all the docs viz., 156,157.197,129,lca,offerletter & all client docs except my passport, certificates and employers stuff.

Can I know how much it will take to go further process for the possible final decision.
    Last edited by singh; 06-21-2006, 12:02 AM. Reason: mistakes

No Timeframe for AAP cases.
    I am waiting from nearly 6 months.
    recently I got reply from consulate stating my case is undergoing AAP.

so dont waste your time in waiting. just Carry on. They will intimate U when they are finished.

God help us all AAP's

Comment

Have you both held any valid US visa before?????

Comment

221g in London

Hi verycrazyguy,

I am waiting under 221g since last 3 months in London. Haven't heard from them so far. Its a employer check since my employer is a small NJ-based desi consulting firm and I'll be working for their clients. Please advise.

Comment

Thanx for the imformation

Thanx for the reply and the information provided.

Sujeeth

Comment

Originally posted by surfking
            Hi verycrazyguy,

I am waiting under 221g since last 3 months in London. Haven't heard from them so far. Its a employer check since my employer is a small NJ-based desi consulting firm and I'll be working for their clients. Please advise.
            Hi surfking,

just keep sending mails to consulate asking ur application status atleast once in 15 days.

under 221g, on which point u got AAP? client verification / project description/ experience verification etc?

Just wait. As there is no Timeframe for AAP's, I hope they will clear the cases soon.

All the Best

Comment

Originally posted by verycrazyguy
              Hi surfking,

just keep sending mails to consulate asking ur application status atleast once in 15 days.

under 221g, on which point u got AAP? client verification / project description/ experience verification etc?

Just wait. As there is no Timeframe for AAP's, I hope they will clear the cases soon.

All the Best
              Hi Verycrazyguy,

Thanks for your reply. My 221g was for 'Employer Check', nothing particular. They said they wanna do some further 'research' on my employer. God knows why my stars are so unlucky. Every year my employer gets 75-80 H1b's without any hassle. Why did my case got stuck.

What do you mean by mails? Do you mean by post? Because its very clearly mentioned in the 221g form that there's no need to email or phone the consulate. We will contact you as soon as the AAP is over. I don't wanna create a bad impression by repeatedly reminding them as there could be hundreds like me in the London embassy. What I believe, is that they send my file back to DOS in Vermont where my original petition was approved, just to revalidate the claims by employer has made. Embassy's hands are tied up and they can't do anything unless they hear from DOS. Is it worth calling up DOS on 1-202-663-1225 to find out about my case. I know they'll say 'Status Pending' even before I call.

God save us from this black hole. This is a big test of patience and perseverance. Can only hope that the outcome is positive. Because a negative outcome could be deeply devastating for anyone. I am sure you can fully empathize my situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X