Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is best job role(software architect or software engineer) for SOC Code 1132

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is best job role(software architect or software engineer) for SOC Code 1132

I had approved Computer Systems Analyst ( Soc code 1121 ) till 28th July2018 on my H1B . I did amendment with extension with "Software Developer, Systems Software" role ( SOC Code 1133) and which is got denied on 24th Nov after RFE. Same employer planning to refile the H1 with SOC Code ( 1132 ) so which would be best job role would be Software Engineer or Software Architect for wage level 2 and 17 years of IT experience?

I think both professions are great. But I am sure that just in any profession you can do everything alone and burn out completely. Just try to do all tasks without delegation and you will see where it will lead you. Bottomline, it is not the profession makes a person. But a team he or she works in.

Comment

Yeah, I have to agree with the previous idea. I nearly killed my business with my control mania and lack of trust. As a result, there were only three programmers in my unit and they didn't manage to handle all tasks.

Comment

May I join the conversation? I've always thought about becoming a marketing professional. At first, however, I began to develop in this field and to acquire sufficient knowledge.

Comment

Oh, I'm also interested in this question. Do I understand correctly that you have 17 years of experience in the IT field? It is worthy of respect. By the way, recently I decided to try my hand at programming, as I admire modern technologies. I want to talk about one site that is here So, the troubleshooting tips on the Brother sewing machine helped me a lot. These guys just instantly respond to questions around the clock. And when I first entered the platform, I saw 14 proven experts online. We can conclude that they are responsible and value the time of their customers.
          Last edited by GeorgeWiliams; 05-30-2023, 06:29 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X