Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-130 Pending DS-160 H1B/H4 Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition with USCIS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 Pending DS-160 H1B/H4 Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition with USCIS?

Hi All,

I am planning to visit India for a H1B Visa stamping (Eligible for Dropbox) in February, 2019. In this regard, having my I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative) petition in processing status with USCIS, please help us understand what response should be provided for the below question in DS-160 application for myself (H1B) and for my wife H4 (Dependent).

1) Please let us know if I-130 petition in "processing status" with USCIS is considered as an "Immigrant" petition or Not?
    Because the the Form I-130 as per the USCIS website is read as : I-130, Petition for Alien Relative.

2) Should we mention at all about this I-130 which is process status with USCIS, in filling the DS-160 application for H1/H4 Visa stamping ?

Thank You
    Regards
    Sriman

Hello Sriman,

I have the same situation, can you please share whats needs to be updated in DS-160 and your experience related to this section. Thanks!

Regards,
    Praveen

Comment

HI There , am in exactly same situation going for H4 and have had I130 in RECEIVE status only . Please share the experience or any thoughts /inputs. Truly appreciate and Thanks to your help

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X