Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

employers claim to do h1 Transfer while in india !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• employers claim to do h1 Transfer while in india !!!

This topic is about the promise that consulting companies make that they can do H1 transfer without pay slip and without work experience at USA for the H1 employer.

i get mails daily from desi companies at USA, saying that if i am ready to join them, they will take me to USA, i will start working for them, they can transfer H1B without pay stubs.
    One fellow even said, he can make some arrangements for pay slips and he can well handle the h1 transfer without work experience for the actual H1 employer.

Somehow, I feel these people trying their luck, and taking ride on the employee, anyway, i don’t the know truth yet..

if anyone faced the same , it could be discussed out here..

Re:employers claim...

Hi Prambaa,

Thats not a good idea for you(any one) doing the transfer from India without going to US. You may end up risking your travel to US.

This is just a friendly suggestion not a legal advice
    regards,

Comment

Dear Seniors/ experts...

I think the clarification would help most of the people.. Please let us know "Is it possible for any employer to transfer the H1 without paystubs from the current employer (the current petitioner)..."

Thanks,

Comment

i do not have an idea of h1 transfer at this time. i think i would be able to manage with my current employer for some time..

anyway, did u face/come to know about such cases?

Comment

Hello Guys,

I read from one of the forum

1 or 2 guys done the H1 transfer with out pay stubs

cheers

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X