Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Denied after RFE. Chances to re-apply?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Denied after RFE. Chances to re-apply?

Hi all,

My H1 application was denied after we submitted the RFE documents to the USCIS. My employer was a large consulting company and I was instructed to use their employers. After receiving the denial notice, the company said it was against policy to tell us why it was denied. I have found this to be weird, but moved on.

My questions are:
    1. Is this a strange scenario? Would my company somehow sabotage my application on purpose?
    2. If I were to receive a job offer from another company, and made it through the lottery, would it be difficult to pass the RFE process again?
    3. Would it hurt my chances in the lottery if I was denied once before?

Thanks

Originally posted by ak113 View Post
    Hi all,

My H1 application was denied after we submitted the RFE documents to the USCIS. My employer was a large consulting company and I was instructed to use their employers. After receiving the denial notice, the company said it was against policy to tell us why it was denied. I have found this to be weird, but moved on.

My questions are:
    1. Is this a strange scenario? Would my company somehow sabotage my application on purpose?
    2. If I were to receive a job offer from another company, and made it through the lottery, would it be difficult to pass the RFE process again?
    3. Would it hurt my chances in the lottery if I was denied once before?

Thanks
    2. Every petition is different, and has no bearing on the next petition.
    3. No.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X