Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will discrepancy in employer name on petition and pay stub cause transfer issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will discrepancy in employer name on petition and pay stub cause transfer issues

Hi Everyone - So i'm in a weird situation, I've been working FT with my current employer which is a subsidiary of a larger company and the petition and pay stub names of employers don't match. Petition has the parent company name while the pay stubs are generated with subsidiary company although with the brand logo of parent company. I'm going thru the transfer process with a new employer and the attorney is requesting for additional evidence regarding this discrepancy. The best i could do was get an employment verification letter clearly stating terms of employment with subsidiary company which is wholly owner by parent company. I feel this document is enough evidence for the discrepancy however the law firm thinks differently, does anyone have prior experience dealing with this issue ? What additional documents did you have to provide for justification ? Thanks for your help.

Hey,

I am in similar situation. Did it resolve the error? What documents did you submit to resolve it.

Reply will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kedar

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X