• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aramanujam
    replied
    How long before you get your passport?

Chaithu

In vancouver, how long did it take for you to get your passport after stamping? Do you know if its the same time for everyone (at least majority of them) or can it differ from person to person?

I'm having an appointment later this month and i need to make arrangements for the travel. I need to decide, how much buffer i should have for my travel dates.

In the appointment letter, it said, it will take at least 3 business days to get your passport back.

Thanks
    - Aravindan R -

Originally posted by getchaithu
    hi, considering the fact that you were planning to go to vancouver for your staming, i would like to know if you got your passport back on the same day of your appointment. i am asking this because i have mine on 28th of this month and 29th is a holiday.

thanks
    chaithu

Leave a comment:

• getchaithu
    replied
    hi, considering the fact that you were planning to go to vancouver for your staming, i would like to know if you got your passport back on the same day of your appointment. i am asking this because i have mine on 28th of this month and 29th is a holiday.

thanks
    chaithu

Leave a comment:

• asa
    started a topic Visa stamping in Vacouver BC, Canada

Visa stamping in Vacouver BC, Canada

Hello,

1. Can I rent a car in Vancouver on my WA driving license?
    2. I am thinking of taking train/bus in both the directions. That means I cross the border in the public transport.
    So when/where will they check my Canadian visa? And where will I get my new I-94?

Thanks
    Asawari

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X