Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little **** Experience

Hi friends

Just after college , I worked for a small comapny as a trainee for 6 months and then an an employee with the same company for another 6 months .However , i showed the entire 12 months as my job experience .

since past 2 years i am working for a different and bigger company(very well known brand ) and now this company is applying for my L1 visa . the problem is that the L1 visa requires me to submit my previous experience letter . Although getting and submitting the letter would not be a problem , I want to know whther the US Embassy checks with the Ex-employer for these details or not ...................

I can either show my exp letter for 1 yr from prev employer ( if the embassy does not cross check ) , or I can show my actual exp of 6 months ( for prev co ) only ....

Another IMP thing , my Ex-Company was shut down an year back ( but still has a small corporate office )

Please guide me ........as to how should i handle this situation ............i need the info ASAP...

thanks all
    anya

Originally posted by anniez_visa_quest
    Hi friends

Just after college , I worked for a small comapny as a trainee for 6 months and then an an employee with the same company for another 6 months .However , i showed the entire 12 months as my job experience .

since past 2 years i am working for a different and bigger company(very well known brand ) and now this company is applying for my L1 visa . the problem is that the L1 visa requires me to submit my previous experience letter . Although getting and submitting the letter would not be a problem , I want to know whther the US Embassy checks with the Ex-employer for these details or not ...................

I can either show my exp letter for 1 yr from prev employer ( if the embassy does not cross check ) , or I can show my actual exp of 6 months ( for prev co ) only ....

Another IMP thing , my Ex-Company was shut down an year back ( but still has a small corporate office )

Please guide me ........as to how should i handle this situation ............i need the info ASAP...

thanks all
    anya
    As long as u have the experience/relieving letter from the company..anything is fine. Embassy doesnot check all the previous experience with the company.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X