Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error message while taking appointment at VFS site Pls tell

Hello all,
    I am trying to get an appointmnet from VFS site. I have got my HDFC barcode and everything ready. I am getting error like this after entering the details for HDFC bar code:

Server Error in '/' Application.
    Cast from string "undefined/undefined/undefined" to type 'Date' is not valid.

What does this mean? DOes this mean that my application has not been activated or something else. It is too frustrating to see this message. I have been trying from yesterday night but same result.

Has it happened with anyone else. Pls let me know fast. I am tensed.

Someone Pls help? I have also waited for about 3 days after getting the receipt from the HDFC. So I have waited for more than 2 days for the activation.

Comment

Error message while taking appointment at VFS site Pls tell

Please confirm you are entering the correct barcode without any characters as mentioned on your receit. The barcode needs to be same on the forms you have filled wherever asked.

Comment

My HDFC bar code is 10 digit number and i paid the money on 5th. So ideally i should be able to start accessing the site by 7th evening.

It is not happening.

seniors member pls advice and let me know what they think the problem is? Please help me out. I am putting the detaild message that i am getting:

Server Error in '/' Application.
        Cast from string "undefined/undefined/undefined" to type 'Date' is not valid.
        Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidCastException: Cast from string "undefined/undefined/undefined" to type 'Date' is not valid.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidCastException: Cast from string "undefined/undefined/undefined" to type 'Date' is not valid.]
        Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.DateType.FromString(S tring Value, CultureInfo culture) **60
        Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.DateType.FromString(S tring Value) +53
        vfsus.SpamBot.btnSubmit_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in E:\Projects\US-INDIA\ApplnForms\SpamBot.aspx.vb:350
        System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) **08
        System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEven tHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57
        System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) **8
        System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33
        System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() **292

Comment

Hi all.
          The problem was with the browser that i was using..:-)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X