Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Urgent Please help Me Senior members

Hello all,
    I havebooked an appointment for me today. I have booked under a category H1B. When I booked the appointment it showed me my petition details and it also showed to me my petition details. Now it is not showing anything and in the appointment details it is showing my caegory as H4. I do not know how it happened?

Please do let me know fast as what i will have to do now? Will I have to cancel the appointment?

naveen

Originally posted by naveenpratapsingh
    Hello all,
    I havebooked an appointment for me today. I have booked under a category H1B. When I booked the appointment it showed me my petition details and it also showed to me my petition details. Now it is not showing anything and in the appointment details it is showing my caegory as H4. I do not know how it happened?

Please do let me know fast as what i will have to do now? Will I have to cancel the appointment?

naveen
    Hope you had taken printouts of earlier H1 appointment details
    Check with VFS folks, they should be able to help you
    HTH
    RK

Comment

I cancelled the appointment and took again. I was able to get the same date and same slot. I was thinking it was saying H4 as my visa stauts so they will surely objcet i think.

naveen

Comment

I cancelled the appointment and took again. I was able to get the same date and same slot. I was thinking it was saying H4 as my visa stauts so they will surely objcet i think.

naveen
        same thing (H1 appointment became H4) even after cancelling and taking new appointment????
        Where did you see as H4? is that on appoinment letter or when view the fillied docs or somewhere else?
        Can you please explain more in detail...?
        Thx
        RK

Comment

Hello,
          The first time when i booked the appointment, in the appointment letter it showed the visa class as H4. I do not know how it happened. I think I would have selected spouse/children of person workin in USA. I was under dilema what to do. So I sent the first question.

I realized later on that anyway they will surely reject me when i go to consulate for my interview. So I cancelled that appointment and immediately applied. I was fast enough to fill DS 156, DS 157 and Petition details this time and luckly I got the same date as I booked earlier but this time the details shown were correct. I t was showing the visa class as H1B.

I think DS 156 filling was slightly tough for me but somehow could finsih filling all the forms fast.

Comment

Hello,
            The first time when i booked the appointment, in the appointment letter it showed the visa class as H4. I do not know how it happened. I think I would have selected spouse/children of person workin in USA. I was under dilema what to do. So I sent the first question.

I realized later on that anyway they will surely reject me when i go to consulate for my interview. So I cancelled that appointment and immediately applied. I was fast enough to fill DS 156, DS 157 and Petition details this time and luckly I got the same date as I booked earlier but this time the details shown were correct. I t was showing the visa class as H1B.

I think DS 156 filling was slightly tough for me but somehow could finsih filling all the forms fast.
            Thats cool... looks like ur now relaxed...
            All the best
            Thx
            RK

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X