221(g) serious issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221(g) serious issue

Hi was issued a 221(g) form . i went 2 the counslate with 2years of **** experience . the counslar said that he has visited our office ( in which i have shown experince) and he has clear proofs that it was not a software development center & he asked me 2 say the truth abt my company .
    But i said it was a s/w company ..so he issued me a 221(g) saying that "when ever ur ready 2 tell the truth abt ur experince at that company return 2 the counslate'" & the same has been return on the 221(g) form .
    Is there any chance for me 2 try out for Us visa once again

ooooh! u're in a soup...well....consulate guys r very strict when it comes to fraudulent documentation...not to discourage u..but ur chances are meagre...this is wht i opine

Comment

dont think VO visited!

Originally posted by nkrishna
      Hi was issued a 221(g) form . i went 2 the counslate with 2years of **** experience . the counslar said that he has visited our office ( in which i have shown experince) and he has clear proofs that it was not a software development center & he asked me 2 say the truth abt my company .
      But i said it was a s/w company ..so he issued me a 221(g) saying that "when ever ur ready 2 tell the truth abt ur experince at that company return 2 the counslate'" & the same has been return on the 221(g) form .
      hi,
      have u got any idea how they might have checked your employer details? as the VO said to u that he/she had visited the company personally...do u think its true? have u shown the exp from chennai? if not i dont think VO reallyu visited personally!
      or it might be the case : did u change the exp letters which were sent to USCIS?!
      anyway. good luck.
      prabhanj

Comment

Hi prabhan ,

I have't sent any Exp letters 2 the USCIS .just applied with BE certificates.
        after my interview is finished i enquired i the company in which i have shown Exp.. they said that the consulate people have visited the company in hyderabad .they came all the way from chennai .but the company didn't tell me abt that ,i came 2 know only after going 2 consulate .

can i make fresh application after 1 or 2 years will there be a chance

Originally posted by prabhanj
        hi,
        have u got any idea how they might have checked your employer details? as the VO said to u that he/she had visited the company personally...do u think its true? have u shown the exp from chennai? if not i dont think VO reallyu visited personally!
        or it might be the case : did u change the exp letters which were sent to USCIS?!
        anyway. good luck.
        prabhanj

Comment

then its really tough!

hi,
          its sad to know that. they had visited means thats it! but i cant understand y they have visited the company coz somany guys are taking some risk in showing up the exp letters. by the way whats ur number i wil call u personally. talk to u son.
          Prbhanj

Comment

OK prabanj

lets get in touch with personal mail's ..rather than posting mobile no's on net .U can mail me at "[email protected]"

Thanks in advance for being in touch

Comment

Originally posted by nkrishna
              Showing **** work experience will only worsen your chances of getting your visa stamped. If you have genuine work experience certificates, you could take them along and visit the Consulate on any working day for another interview. You will have to convince the Visa Officer that your skill sets and work experience justify the intent of your travel to the US. Do remember to carry the 221 (g) refusal notice with you.

Comment

similar case .. but a little variation..

dear sunnyguy, krishna and prabhanj,

i have been in the same situatuion as krishna with a little variation.

I work here in London as a web developer. I have attended H1 visa interview in London on 16th last month.

I have been issued 221G for additional documents (W2 forms of all employers).
                After I sent them, they have called up the client place mentioned in the client letter. Apparently, as the **** client letter has been made up by my employer, the verification of the same has failed.

I dont understand why they have asked for employer W2s in the first place and then called the client place..

I am worried about my passport and other documents that have been held by the US embassy now.

Some said that it would never be possible for me to get US visa ever in my life as they may stamp the red refusal in my passport.

Guys please advice me some thing.. what happens next? By the way, the client verification happened lat thursday and I havent yet received any info from the US embassy..

Please mail me your views.. [email protected]

Thanks, Ravi..

Comment

221 (g)

Originally posted by tweaker
                  dear sunnyguy, krishna and prabhanj,

i have been in the same situatuion as krishna with a little variation.

I work here in London as a web developer. I have attended H1 visa interview in London on 16th last month.

I have been issued 221G for additional documents (W2 forms of all employers).
                  After I sent them, they have called up the client place mentioned in the client letter. Apparently, as the **** client letter has been made up by my employer, the verification of the same has failed.

I dont understand why they have asked for employer W2s in the first place and then called the client place..

I am worried about my passport and other documents that have been held by the US embassy now.

Some said that it would never be possible for me to get US visa ever in my life as they may stamp the red refusal in my passport.

Guys please advice me some thing.. what happens next? By the way, the client verification happened lat thursday and I havent yet received any info from the US embassy..

Please mail me your views.. [email protected]

Thanks, Ravi..
                  Hi Tweaker (Ravi),

221 (g) is all about providing additional documents to prove "intent" of visit. And yes, if the Visa Officer has reason to believe there's something not quite right with the case, he / she is quite likely to check. You can write / call the US Embassy in London to get an update on the status of your passport. http://www.usembassy.org.uk/ukaddres.html

Regards
                  Sunil

Comment

Sunil.. I have called the embassy

Sunil,

Thx for your quick reply. I have contacted the embassy and have been told to wait untill they get back to me.

I dont have any more hope that I may still get the visa stamped any more. Instead, I am now much more concerned about my passport which hasnt been yet retuned back to me.

Would you be able to guess what is goig to come up next by any chance? Will my employer be held responsible for providing the **** letter or would I be penalised for the same ??

Pls reply,

Thanks, Ravi..

Comment

Sorry ravi 2 hear this

Hey ravi ...dont loose ur hope ..try 2 face situation & check out all the ways possible ..if u were qustioned again by the consulate try 2 say them the proper answers ..get help from some EXP persons or any consultancy which deals all these immi deatils ..but do prep for all situations ...
                      be brave

Comment

i dont need us visa..atleast will i get my passport back with out much trouble guys? or do i need to consult a solicitor here in London for the same?

thanks

Comment

H1b withdrawn, caught **** exp

Hi Krishna and pradhan... Please share your experiences which would help greatly.

Comment

**** experince H1B

I have aggreed that I put 1 yr **** exp and immediately given back my passport by taking withdrawel norice from me. Can anyone tell me whether I will not be able to get into US in any way? like visiting visa or student visas or H4? because VO said come next time with genuine docs.

If I joined into new compnay in any case if they apply B1 or L1 for me what about my situiation then?

Please share ur advises.

Thanks,
                            Ram
                            Last edited by ramsdream; 01-20-2010, 03:33 AM.

Comment

I am sorry to say this but it might be possible that they might have your information stored in their database , but it might also be possible that since you have withdrawn your h1b petition they might cancel your case , how ever you need to get in touch with your company lawyer for the same ....

why did u agree that part of your experience is **** and do you know on how the VO came to know this that part of your exp is ****....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X