emergency appointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emergency appointment

I am travelling to India during the month of october 2006. I am currently living in the US and I have to get a new visa stamped since my current visa is expiring. There are no emergency appointments dates available during the month of the october. Even the emergency appointment dates are available only during the month of january 2007. Do anyone have exerience with getting an earlier appointment date using the emergency quota ? Please share it with me. The only other choice I see is regularly visiting the vfs website everyday and praying for a someone to cancel appointment in one of consulates in India during the month of october. Also once I enter the ds156, ds157 forms, there is no way to change the consulate information, for example I want to change the consulate from chennai to kolkatta. I think I will only be able to change this by deleting and creating a new appointment. I have not scheduled any appointment yet, if do I schedule any appointment will the hdfc bank refund the Rs 4600 for the unused barcode.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X