Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B-refused under AAP-London

Hi Guyz

I have attended the US embassy in London for H1B on Aug 2nd ,2006 and was said by VO that she need to re-evaluate my Education Certificates and put the under Additional Administrative Process .i was told to wait atleast 10 - 12 months .
    I did my Masters here in UK from electronics and applied H1B on software , VO raised a doubt , why i have taken a job from Software when i had all my education from electronics , i have explained here and she saw all the modules from my masters and asked which one is relevant to computers and i picked a subject and explained here that we do progamming in electronics as well and later on she asked some regualar questions and said she is giving me 2 options .. that i can attend from India or i can opt for AAP , and i opted for AAP , since iam cannot travel to india now .

I kindly request anyone who had the same situation to feed back to me and what happens next , i know iam going to loose almost one yr again to hear from them , even after that long period , can we expect a postive response from them ?

Thank u
    Anil..

Hello Anil,

One of my friend had the same situation, they have taken her original certificates as well, perhaps 7 months passed, no response from them. She is still waiting...

Cheers,
    Frederik.

Comment

Hi..

Hello Fredrick ,

for me they haven't taken any original's , but she took all the copie's , u got any idea that sort of verification's they do , when did ur friend applied ?

Cheers
      Anil

Comment

what sort of regulat technical qns did they ask you Anil??

I know another Anil who got H1 stamped after abt 10 months.. so dont worry.. you are gonna get it...

Comment

hi
          thanks for ur response , they didnt ask me any technical q's at all , just normall q's abt company and my education back ground , she was not completely satisfied when i had alll education back ground from electronics and find a job in it , u got any idea what kind of checks they do in this 10 months period ... if it is possible can i have ur fnd anil's email id plzz

Comment

221g issued in London

Hi,

I was issued 221g from the London embassy on March 24th 2006 and its more than 5 months now. I havent heard from them so far. I emailed them once and said you'll have to wait till AAP is complete. They'll notify me once they can proceed with my case.

My case is of an employer check. They are unsure about my employer becuz they are a small NJ-based desi consulting firm and I'l' be working for their clients as a Business Analyst.

I have done Masters in Finance from UK and I have sufficient experience and skills to perform as a Business Analyst. From the looks of it, I believe they have no problem with me. They just was to assure everything is alrite by doing a check on my employer.

I am not sure how long i'll have to wait. Maybe 6-9 months atleast. Sadly, I am unsure whether the outcome will be positive or negative. Its very unfortunate to get a 221g in the first instance. Cant do anything. Just wait and watch.

Email: saagars at hot mail dot com

Comment

for AAP after 8 months consulate responded.......

Hi,
              Finally Chennai consulate responded after 8 moths for adminstrative processing query.
              I have attended some time Jan 06 and got 221g AAP query with blue page.They have responded back just y'day with lot of queries (221g ,blue) releated to joining company in U.S(sponsed company).

In my case it has taken 8 moths

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X