Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1 transfer, if employer closed the company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer, if employer closed the company?

Hi
    My cousin came from India on H4 visa. But last year she got H1 approval from a company by our uncle. Now he closed the company.
    Can we trasfer that H1 approval from that closed company to a different employer? Is this possible?

Please advice and we will be thankful for any help/advice

My cousin came from India on H4 visa. But last year she got H1 approval from a company by our uncle. Now he closed the company.
    Can we trasfer that H1 approval from that closed company to a different employer? Is this possible?

---- Did she work in the company with a H1 or no

---- Currently what is her status H1 or H4

---- If on H1 and out of job did she apply for a change of status from H1 to H4, F1 or B1/B2 etc

---- You should contact a lawyer immediately so that some visa is secured and status is maintained

---- Has she found a new employer for transfer of H1?

In case she has found an employer, apply for the transfer immediately with the help of a lawyer so that the relevant verbage and legal language is used for the application

Hope this helps. Else visit the forum

Subramanya

Comment

Thank you

Thank you for your response

Originally posted by Yerra

---- Did she work in the company with a H1 or no (She never worked on H1)

---- Currently what is her status H1 or H4 (She is currently on H4)

---- If on H1 and out of job did she apply for a change of status from H1 to H4, F1 or B1/B2 etc (N/A)

---- You should contact a lawyer immediately so that some visa is secured and status is maintained

---- Has she found a new employer for transfer of H1? (Not yet. But we have a friend whom I can contact)

In case she has found an employer, apply for the transfer immediately with the help of a lawyer so that the relevant verbage and legal language is used for the application

Hope this helps. Else visit the forum

Subramanya

Comment

Any suggestions please

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X