Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got h4 visa after 9 months after 221(G)'s and adminprocessing

hi ,
    I am old member to this site.i had posted many posts to this site.After waiting 9 months i got visa .really iam very thankful to all who ever had given me support especially veena and all.i want to give some suggestions .
    In my case first time i went to embassy in oct'05.got 221(g) because for 1 1/2 month my husband didn't get pay because he waited for ssn.so that time vo asked me to submit notarized letter from employer so i had produced that in nov in the meanwhile my husband's project was overed in the client place and after immdiently he was placed to another client without any gap.but i went to embassy just before 1 week he has to get recent paystub.i think that i did mistake then that time and also i had given zerox client letter to vo mistakely even i had original. vo had given me 221(g) adminstrative processing.we had waited for 3 months till feb then also we didn't get any call so my husband got good offer in direct company so we want to try from that so he changed in feb but in march dos called to client place for verification manager said he did here but now he is not there.so i mailed to embassy for my husband h1 tranfer status then i got mail from them to come with new documents by taking fresh appt.so then i got in august'06 .
    so this month i got visa successfully.so i want to say that if u get 221(g) especially for h4's please don't be go hurry first see are u taking correct documents or not and also don't go blindly aware of what are u taking and be confident and patience.in my case everything is jenune but badluck we suffered for some period atlast i got.so if everything is good and jenune u will defenetly get visa h1 or h4.
    i want to share my exprience so iam posting.ok ALL THE BEST who are going for stamping.h4's be confident and be positive!!!!!!

GOODLUCK.
    THANKS,
    BUNNY.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X