Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent need Help plz

Hello its very urgent help me......?
    My Date Of Birth is wrongly entred in the petitioner,i am scared plz can any body say will there be any problem regarding this.i have informmed about this to the petitioner what should i do to change to my original date of birth.

My Date Of Birth is wrongly entred in the petitioner,i am scared plz can any body say will there be any problem regarding this.i have informmed about this to the petitioner what should i do to change to my original date of birth

Hi Sangeetha

---- Where is your Date of Birth (DOB) wrongly written. Can you provide more details and what do you want to do?

Subramanya

Comment

DOB wrongly entered in I797

my DOB is wrongly entered in I797 approval notice for H1b

Comment

Originally posted by Subramanya
        My Date Of Birth is wrongly entred in the petitioner,i am scared plz can any body say will there be any problem regarding this.i have informmed about this to the petitioner what should i do to change to my original date of birth

Hi Sangeetha

---- Where is your Date of Birth (DOB) wrongly written. Can you provide more details and what do you want to do?

Subramanya
        Hello MrSubramanya

Thanks a lot for giving response to me

Comment

Shangeetha

Originally posted by Subramanya

Hi Sangeetha

Subramanya
          Hello MrSubramanya

Comment

Dob

---- Write a letter to the USCIS to correct the Date of Birth by providing documentary proof like your I-129, Passport pages and other certifictes to establish your correct DOB. They will correct the same if they have done a mistake at their end. This may take a few weeks time but you will surely receive an amended I-797 with the correct DOB

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X