my passport going to expire in May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my passport going to expire in May

I got H1 approval. I am getting date for interview only in Feb in chennai, But My passport will expire in May, 2007. Should I book interview date with this passport and apply for new one, so that at the time of interview I will be having new pasport. Or should I renew the passport before booking the date itself? Will this need some approval from INS ? Can some body help me?

Passport renewal

I got H1 approval. I am getting date for interview only in Feb in chennai, But My passport will expire in May, 2007. Should I book interview date with this passport and apply for new one, so that at the time of interview I will be having new pasport. Or should I renew the passport before booking the date itself? Will this need some approval from INS ? Can some body help me?

---- If you are not very specific about the date of interview you should have your Passport renewed and then apply for the visa appointment date. If you are in the US the process may take about 10 days. there is no need of any permission from INS

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X