Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seperate Appointments---Plz HELP URGENT

Hi All
    I am planing to go with my wife and my daughter.But due to some reasons i could get appointment for me and my wife on one day and for my daughter(infant) 30 days later.
    Is it possible to take my daughter along with us inside the chennai consulate as she is infant .
    Is there any risk involved?
    Is it worth taking a chance.

Thanks in Advance
    Rksista

you can take ur daughter with u ...dont worry. It is confirmed from VFS that u sont need to take appointment for infant

Here is the info on the same from VFS site
    --------------------
    My wife and I have an interview appointment for the next month. We just had a newborn baby. How do I fix an appointment for my child?

Only for newborn babies exceptions are made.
    (1) Please go to HDFC Bank and purchase a visa fee receipt in the name of your child.
    (2) Log on to the website http://evisaforms.state.gov and complete the e-visa form DS-156.
    (3) You may then get your baby along with you for the Interview.
    (4) Original passport, e-visa form DS-156 and HDFC Bank fee receipt of the baby along with your supporting documents should be carried for the Interview. If visa is granted the baby’s passport will be handed over to VFS for courier delivery.

Applicants scheduled at the Mumbai Consulate needs to submit the above to the Ahmedabad, Mumbai or Pune application center at least 5 working days prior to the interview date.
    ----------------------------
    HTH
    Neeraj

Comment

Thanks for the info

Hey you made my day!!!!
      Its nice to see the reply so fast and infavour of me..anyways all the best for your interview...
      rksista

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X