Help....someone....221g

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help....someone....221g

hello everyone i need a little help n suggestions from ur side.....
    i had an appointment with the consulate at channai on 6th sept. n was given a pink handout for administrative processing.
    the site got updated today but my case no. does not feature in it...u knw they had asked my to keep chkin the chennai consulate site for the case status...n my case doesnt even exist der....its worryin me
    neone out there who can say if this happened to them too....n ne possible suggestion sas to y my case isnt listed there.......

221g

hello everyone i need a little help n suggestions from ur side.....
    i had an appointment with the consulate at channai on 6th sept. n was given a pink handout for administrative processing.
    the site got updated today but my case no. does not feature in it...u knw they had asked my to keep chkin the chennai consulate site for the case status...n my case doesnt even exist der....its worryin me
    neone out there who can say if this happened to them too....n ne possible suggestion sas to y my case isnt listed there

---- It is uncomfortable to have a 221g for whatever the issue is. However, if your case is not yet posted on the website that means they are proocessing it to get it to the website. Check after a few days as they are also backlogged on many issues and by the time your issue number comes up it may be a few days (even a month)

Hope this helps. if you do have a specific query, please post it

Subramanya

Comment

what m i sopposed to do now,i wana fly as soon as possible.....

Comment

221g

what m i sopposed to do now,i wana fly as soon as possible

---- Other than waiting there is nothing much you can do about the 221g. You have to be very patienty till the US consulate in Chennai comes to a decision on your case and informs you of the next step

---- Where do you want to fly? To a country other than US, yes you can fly provided you have the relevant valid visa

Subramanya

Comment

Hi Sanaa,

Just read your post that your visa application had been put on hold stating AAP.

1) Did they mention any specific reason for the AAP?
          2) Did they mention any timeframe for this procedure at the time of interview?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X