Need Help Urgently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Urgently

Hi I'm Software Engg (BE(CSE) from India),having 5+ of exp in IT industry, including 6 months in USA (Buisness Visit).
    I'm getting chance to be employed in one of the good firm of USA. As the H1B Visa cap for this year is already over in May,06, so they are unable to hire me right now. I have some queries reg this:-

1. Do they (Employer in USA) need to apply for my H1B in Apr,07 only or is it possible right now?
    2. What are other possiblities to process my H1B at the earliest?

This is very urgent, can anybody guide me please?
    appericiate your help.

Regards,
    sanjay

H1b

I'm Software Engg (BE(CSE) from India),having 5+ of exp in IT industry, including 6 months in USA (Buisness Visit).
    I'm getting chance to be employed in one of the good firm of USA. As the H1B Visa cap for this year is already over in May,06, so they are unable to hire me right now. I have some queries reg this:-

1. Do they (Employer in USA) need to apply for my H1B in Apr,07 only or is it possible right now?

---- Right now H1B can only be applied in Apr'07 by an employer. The employer who is willing to apply for your H1B would know all these rules. Till then relax and prepare all your documents

2. What are other possiblities to process my H1B at the earliest?

---- No possibilities. The employer will be aware of all these issues

Subramanya
    This is very urgent, can anybody guide me please?
    appericiate your help.

Regards,
    sanjay[/QUOTE]

Comment

Urgent Help - H1B

Thanks a lot Subramanya!!!

few days ago I read an article that Chile and Singapore had used fewer than their allotted quota of visas as last year, so USCIS may open free VISAs for general category. Can it happen?

Plz advice.

Regards,
      sanjay

Comment

H1b

few days ago I read an article that Chile and Singapore had used fewer than their allotted quota of visas as last year, so USCIS may open free VISAs for general category. Can it happen?

FYI -

---- It is only an article and speculation at its best. This is good for reading and talking amongst friends, relatives and colleagues. Other than that this has little value. Only when US Govt. Declares about H1B quota and issues an official notification it will become real.

Subramanya

Comment

H1b

Thanks again.
          Regards,
          sanjay

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...