X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Kindly Requested - H1b Appointment with wrong info

Hi Subramanya,

Thanks for the reply

---- Edit the form online and say NO. If you cannot access the form and the field explain the matter to the prescreening officer

There is no issues on the form which I filled. This is came from the online system. There is no way to edit anything on that. I am going to cancel appointment and reschedule. This is a try. Could you please explain how to contact "Prescreening officer"

---- If all this does not work, try and visit the vfs office and get it rectified
    Since Appointment is in feb 2007, I will try all possiblities otherwise visit Chennai for VFS office.
    Last edited by Thambi; 09-14-2006, 08:59 AM.

H1 Visa

My H1B(797) approved in 2007 quota and got (online) appointment in end of Feb' 2007. Carefully typed forms DS-156 and DS-157. There is no mistake on those forms. Printed kept in the file. This is my first time I am going to appear for for H1b stamping. There is no refusals at all. But confirmation of Appointment for Visa Interview says

"Refused visa twice in the last 12 Months = Yes"

This is not true

What can do for this....

---- Edit the form online and say NO. If you cannot access the form and the field explain the matter to the prescreening officer

---- If all this does not work, try and visit the vfs office and get it rectified

Subramanya

Comment

My H1B(797) approved in 2007 quota and got (online) appointment in end of Feb' 2007. Carefully typed forms DS-156 and DS-157. There is no mistake on those forms. Printed kept in the file. This is my first time I am going to appear for for H1b stamping. There is no refusals at all. But confirmation of Appointment for Visa Interview says

"Refused visa twice in the last 12 Months = Yes"

This is not true

What can do for this....

Comment

There is no issues on the form which I filled. This is came from the online system. There is no way to edit anything on that. I am going to cancel appointment and reschedule. This is a try. Could you please explain how to contact "Prescreening officer"

Since Appointment is in feb 2007, I will try all possiblities otherwise visit Chennai for VFS office

---- On the day of your visa interview your application and other documents with you will be prescreened by an officer at the US Consulate before you meet the VO. If they find that you are missing some documents, they will advise you accordingly

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X