Preperation Queries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preperation Queries

Thanks for all your wonderfull expreriances. My H1B interview is scheduled to be on Feb'12-2007.
    Please some one reply for my queries.

1.My educational equalification is MCA. I have my consolidated mark list, provisional certificate and the final MCA degree certificate.

But, som how i missed 2 of my semester marklists.

Is it required to furnish all the detailed marklist of all the semesters?.

.. In that case I have to go through a tedious task to get a duplicate marklist from our university).. so somone let me know abt this plzz

2. I am working in one of the leading IT Solutions company in india for the past 2 yrs(in bangalore). Before that for nearly 1.4 yrs i worked in a small company A in my native place,cochin. Company A was run by 2 frnds.. 6 months bak when i incidently met one of my previous boss, he told me that they had some disputes between them n they dispersed the company. Now they both are running indipendent companies seperately.

I got offer frm company X in US and gt approval for my H1b petition also.

I have nearly 3.5 yrs exp in software development.Now my issue is that, my experience letter(not frm my current company, bt the previous company A) has its old address and old telephone no. Will they cross check for it?.. What all i should do to prove my genuine experience?

Please help me ..

Thanks in advance..
    SB
    Last edited by sunilbenjamin; 09-25-2006, 07:56 AM.

Regarding the missing mark lists, it is not a big problem. but, as you have lot of time left for the interview, you can try to get the duplicates.

Regarding your experience in Company A, it is not a problem as you have the experience letters. Companies are sold, closed, shifted to other locations. We cannot do anything about it. But, it is better to tell the VO about this.

Good luck.
    Ravi

Comment

Thanks

hearty thanks for your reply..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X